We’re Hiring – Business Development Executive
Bluewater is an Australian owned SaaS software suite that gives enterprises visibility into their telecommunications costs and assets. Procure, Secure, Assist, Control and Govern all aspects of mobility with our cloud based portal. We are currently looking for a Business Development Executive to win, maintain and expand relationships with assigned channel partners based on geography, channel, or market, and is responsible for achieving sales targets.
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
- Proactively leads a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates partner needs on an ongoing basis.
- Sells through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources.
- Manages potential channel conflict with other firm sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement.
- Leads solution development efforts that best address end user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and partner personnel.
- Ensures partner compliance with partner agreements.
- Drives adoption of company programs among assigned partners.
If this sounds like you, contact us, email@example.com